9.25.2012

Sept.25 REG

and I remember I have a blog...

It's been quite a while I have not said anything of my trading. Actually, I can say I am now into investing...for dividends and little of nibbling from price appreciation. 

Most recent rise is from REG. Sold half and the other for cash divs entitlement. It really pays to be patient and to remain what you believe in after a careful research on stocks that can surprise us with catalyst such as increase dividend pay out. 

at 3pesos- div yield is 10%
at 4pesos-div yield is 7.5%
...very illiquid

It will exist in my portfolio as a regular dividend giver, and not something else. And following the advise of a good teacher, I will buy shares that will be mistakenly sold down to my price. 

While the run up could last til the ex date, I may use the profit to the next stock while there is still no noise and bigger chance to buy it at a lower price. I am expecting REG price may fall on the ex date- this is my time for a buy back.

I am eyeing another stock. Same approach as I have chosen REG. Disclosure will be out soon once I completed my buys.




Walang komento: