10.10.2012

Oct. 10- LFM


Since I left home for work I never had time to monitor my trading..Given my picks are for long, hence I can leave them as they grow.

A night before my flight, one stock caught my attention. Aside from my pckh, I have decided to get a piece of LFM for future dividend play. 

warning: very illiquid. few shares around.

Lfm gave 0.5 cash and previously a 25% stock divs. I bot lfm when I was in Moscow airport- buying shares after a missed flight. No estimation as to when they will declare..but my eyes are already on you!

This kind of stock need not to monitor actively. I will put my eyes in time when they declare divs. Already gaining but I need divs =)

My plans on EG. 

Will wake up 6.30am..4 hrs before my duty starts..less sleep hoping for a maximum gain.

If allowed for another 50% increase, will sell 2/3 of my shares (capital preservation and a hefty profit) leaving the rest for my show good performance stock in my portfolio.. Adding REG and Pckh for the moment. 

looking forward for at least 10% up in the first minute..if it won't push up, then execute plan A..but for a lesser profit


Walang komento: