7.19.2014

July 19. PCKH memories

When I saw PCKH reached 90pesos per shares, I immediately computed how much I could make had I kept my 5000 shares.  That is about 450,000php!
A whopping 1,150% in 1 yr and 10months of investing; talk about a very very very Happy investing
But it didn’t happen that way.

I once started buying PCKH Sept. 2012 when it was at its lowest. Gained a measly 5000 pesos by selling somewhere at 8.20-8.40. Since then, I jumped in and out whenever there where chances to ride on. Do you know why I sold?

Because I am human! A creature that is very susceptible to mercurial emotions. Having that gain on this very illiquid stock while the market was showing activity was already a cue for me to escape.  With 5000php profit I brought my family to Pancake house at SM Mega Mall and spend it all in one seating. I was very happy.
Did I regret selling? Nope. I have done just well.


What I can do now is to stay with another potential “PCKH” stock and hope for the best.  May we all have a very very very Happy Investing!

Walang komento: