5.03.2012

That boat on the shore

The Superintendent came to me to talk about my coming resignation. He said, what if I decide only to take a break for 6 months and can go back to them anytime thereafter.

Paradigm shifted momentarily...

That's a good offer. If I fail on my plans, I have a fall back.

BUT

I still see the boat on the shore...

He said, think it over...it might be difficult for you to come back once you are totally out.

...I never spoke to him again. A smile will do.

I just burned the boat!

That boat brought me to the shore of my dreams. When I arrived on the shore, I see there are unlimited resources in the island to explore and exploit..

I want to focus on my plans and decisions. If there is something to fall back on, that could be a drag.

So I went back to shore to burn the boat. Now, on this Island I am left with no choice but to succeed and survive!

2 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

WHY CANT I COMMENT!!

bravorat ayon kay ...

Hi =)