5.24.2012

When short becomes long

My mind is saturated of my current work. I do not know what to write... I cannot trade well. ooops even if all is well to trade, the market aint showing mercy.


The saying seems true, " Sell in May and walk away"


I hear them saying that the market is boring..I missed to observe that. as I said, I have no time to monitor how the PSEI behave in May. 
May, of course, is vacation time for many...as well as traders.
Not many stocks are active and even if they do yet volumes are low...There are only selective stocks that get the attention of the traders.  These stocks becomes the victims of the trader's boring days...


This will be well noted now for my learning...and is so expensive. 


I am now presently serving my 1 week extension at work, as requested- delaying my freedom.


In some sense, this can be a consolation to what I have apparently lost now in stocks...extension of work turns to cover my losses. More days, more pays. =)


It's only paper losses until actually sold. 


BC for short term, now will become long...and perhaps longer. I have just read an article:


http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=66&articleId=810021



LC remains my long term bet.
Now, I do not know why I said that...


back to work

Walang komento: