12.04.2012

Dec.4 stock monitoring for the coming weeks

Investing continues even with the index is at historic highs, now at 5706.

LFM- I may exclude from my monitoring since this will be kept for the purpose of  dividend giver. This will remain in my portfolio or may decide to have this certificated. Of course my plan is subject to change. Should there be any information I deem necessary to monitor then I will disclose in appropriate time.

WEB-technical indicators still shows a hold plan for me. Buy back program on going

PCOR- break 10 and I will sell. hold 10.4 then I will do the same. break 11.0 then I will add...before anything else, watch price action and buyers above 11.00

PNX- it may hold for quite sometime at 9.0 level. prolonged consolidation will cement 9 as strong support. Investors believe that it should visit pass 10.00 level. Testing patience of traders to sell at this critical level before the move to 10.0. Catalyst is nearing.


Three picks look well. While these are not so volatile it is fitting to my situation at the moment when I cannot monitor them minute by minute. I am back at work here in Turkey. Start of work is at 7am and it is 1pm for Philippines. I will only have the afternoon trade session to check my picks- it's not fun.

It's more fun in Philippines!



Walang komento: