9.11.2013

Sept. 11- WEB and Bhi

I was torn between buying back WEB and entering the notorious BHI

WEB is showing me very good technical criteria for buying:
-MACD histogram in up direction with buy signal activated
-STS at 33.5 just above the oversold level and is in up direction
-few common brokers sighted buying it up
-making 11.00 level the bottom for this run up
just made a genius move----I did not buy

meanwhile...
BHI

the last time it went on rally was 5 months ago. It was obvious that participants were fond of fibo retracement. As you can see in the chart it retraced at 50% then from there went up as high as 0.20

as I have described it, bhi is notorious of pulling the price. From 0.20 it came down to as low as .109 (83% loss)

Now, bhi just started the same rally and is now making its first retracement. I may have miscalculated it at 61.8% (0.134) but nonetheless I should position some buying on 76.4% (0.127)

I may be wrong on 0.127 otherwise bhi may change its sentiment to prove right my previous retracement estimate at 61.8% which is actually already broken. 0.127 looks deep and I have 0.12 cut loss level.


Walang komento: