9.17.2013

Sept. 17 a JCO donut play


I received a call from one of my clients this morning- this was before I was ready to monitor the market. 
He wants to add his shares on a particular stock; doubling his position on this stock now. The common question he always ask is, if it is a good buy today, hehe..
It has been a good buy to me since last year but the sentiment is still off from this sector. It is only now I am aggressively buying the stock per tranches. Well, nonetheless I have persuaded him to position anyway. I have also a position on this stock. Good luck to us. 

Another story I have today was with TSI. I felt like I just avoided a 40% sell down from TSI when I looked at it later in the afternoon. I saw it when it went to ceiling in the morning and just decided to avoid instead. But back from an errand later in the afternoon, I saw the price touched 11.50 and that was the time I decided to buy a miniscule position near the close for a volatility play tomorrow. I call this buy, for JCO donut play :-)
I don't know anything of TSI...All I am sure about it is the volatility tomorrow. 

I am already out of BHI. I see that there are many issues to play with than sitting inside the BHIlibid. 

Good night

Walang komento: