7.05.2012

52nd week low stocks

Two other stocks picks presented opportunities to have me buy in. It was hard for me to resist that current price have dipped to its 52nd week low "again" today!  Needless to say, their respective low is the psychological support:

                     52nd week high             52nd week low       Current price
MRC                      0.46                            0.1720                 0.1740
EG                        0.23                            0.038                   0.038

Many hated and feared these stocks and seemed now to be ridiculed. The downtrend is obvious but the forces for a rebound is all the more coveted. I am counting on that.
We have 250 days of trading in a year, to estimate..
Of all these days, I was able to buy them at their lowest...gladly not in their peaks!
I bought them for a play if my different approach will serve me right. I would rather hate to advise someone to buy. 

Technically they are good buys when they are relatively cheaper than months ago, however fundamentally dreaded.

I welcome them to give me a hell of a day's trade.



Walang komento: