7.12.2012

Tanduay Rhum

I have a Russian friend before who was so well versed about liquor. Being a Russian, drinking liquor is common and it helps a lot specially during very cold weather. I got so intrigued of liquor stuffs when our company, under special circumstance, allowed to cater free liquor from one of the restaurant in Genova, Italy. That was also the time i introduced my body with different liquor just for the hell to say I have tasted them all- only which are served for free. and it went for 6 long months!
One question I have raised to him during our chit chat was, what is his favorite liquor? A seemingly innocent answer was, "ah ..that's like a water to me..it's vodka, of course"
And the second best?
a burst of laugh before he responded..
It's Tanduay Rhum from your country, he divulged.

Well, Tanduay in my impression is the liquor of the masses in my country. I have seen it many times served in fiesta were old men are known to always seek for its taste. And I never have any recollection to have bought a Tanduay Rhum for a party or a drinking session. 

Now back in Philippines, I was intrigued by my Russian friend when all the while a better liquor, if not the best, is in Philippines.
So I asked my friends if they don't mind I buy Tanduay ( 5 yrs..the one in a package) and just try for a taste of magic.

So timely as well to have a toast of Tanduay when I have successfully applied my MARC shares for stock certificate upliftment. Now MARC will be there with me through ups and down. A toast for MARC!

INfO: 
COL Financial stock certificate upliftment will take at least 3 months before owner can claim the certificate. 
I went to COL office to fill up a form and a card (signature specimen) just for 5min. Fee of less than 200php is deductible  from COL account.
Subject shares will be taken out from portfolio 3 days from application.

one gulp of Tanduay..
and another..

PD no TDY shares 
..only PRIM and WEB (positively moving) and few more to disclose soon  =)

I wonder who the sole COL pusher of MIH was? hmmm 



Walang komento: