7.26.2012

Seconds to Decades

Since executing my new approach to stock picking I have now the time to do other things than just sitting and fix my eyes on the ticker. I have now the ease of leaving sometime my portfolio to do more immediate things. 


My picks are basically giving me enough time to accumulate..at my own price..at my own time considering few factors
-Understand Financial statement and make records Quarterly
-In accumulating (attack while no one is looking)
-value as per my evaluation is not yet priced in
-and "catalyst" is still far


*as I have disclosed earlier my new approach is still in the trial and error mode...but my picks are showing color that please my eyes- Green
and I'm still holding...


---


In view of investing, I have started to organize my tree planting on my lot. I choose to fill up the big parcel of the lot with mahogany trees and the remaining with 3 other types of hardwood, which I forgot the "Visayan" name. To realize the value of investing in tree planting will take at least a decade or two. So different to investing stint I have with stocks when profit may be realized even for a second...


Well, every passing seconds in tree planting features positive growth and, as we all know however, will take decades.


but stocks in seconds..

Walang komento: