1.30.2013

Jan.30- updated stock monitoring

I just saw PSEi went near to 6300 the moment I opened my account..did not verify further if it did reach 6300 before noon upon seeing all the active gainers were Green. It's all that matters to me, for today...

PRIM went to its ceiling- 75% capital out. At stake is 25% shares + 100%gain. Bahala na si batman. If I gained 1 peso, 1 remain with 50cents bet. Total bet 1.5 pesos. 
Did not go all out of my capital since the protection on the bid side was a stronghold. Highly probable continuation of a run for the next trading session.

...and the uncertainty is still in the clouds... PRIM disclosure:

My previous blog entry regarding prim:


Fibo retracements applied on:

ZHI- Taken out capital. Gain is gaining.

ARA- Hold

Others:

SPC- Nothing to do. just watching

Portfolio Equity value is still dragged by ATNB...momentarily 




Walang komento: