1.31.2013

Jan.31 stock monitoring for the coming weeks

PRIM- 20% shares remaining of my original position (the gain itself). Capital + small profit out. Highly probable that it will be deliberately retraced near 1.8-1.9 when participants are fond of fibo 50% retracement. 

If I am wrong-      profits continue to go north. 
If I am right-        gtc is waiting somewhere on that level. 

For now, will observe the game in the sideline...

ARA- while players are busy on prim few sold it impatiently.. I suspect if money will not play with prim tomorrow players can shift here. Technically ARA is poised for a round 2 run up. 

If I am wrong-      I would be safe to sell it if psyc support at 1peso is broken.
If I am right-        will still hold

ZHI- As I said on the previous entry, capital is out. The gain is trimming down a bit.. not much action today. Since I have little position here and just want to study some moves, I can take zhi out of my monitoring henceforth.. 

***

While property stock is zooming up, I am buying in tranches one stock seemed to be away from the eyes of many. I am almost done, if not finished already, in buying until it will start to move up again. At the moment, it rests on the 30day SMA. Looks like a safe entry but I am somewhere near on its historic highs..

I will disclose the subject property stock in appropriate time, or maybe later... stby


Clue: 
George Ty even acknowledged the company's good standing in terms of profit.



A quote from the great kagemusha!

Great trades, good times!

2 komento:

stuck trader ayon kay ...

ipit ako sa ARA at PRIM

bravorat ayon kay ...

hi,
ara- just basing on chart alrdy on its 3rd attempt to make 1 piso a history..and the speculations, of course..
prim- awaiting the sentiment on the impending disclosure
Thanks for dropping by :-)