1.24.2013

My Daily Activities


My Daily Activities

The chronological activities below do not supersede my presence to work. This will show you how I manage my time on this period of No project, Lay up condition of our unit. To maximize the luxury of time, I incorporate my own activities in order to regain the lifestyle I have always wanted even when I am at work. and of course this will help me keep my sanity intact.

0608-               First alarm then a snooze
0638-               2nd alarm and get up from bed (no breakfast)
0700-               Office
·   Do some light exercises. Breathe fresh air and say thanksgiving as many as I can
·   Hand over with the outgoing duty.
·   Prepare work orders, have it printed and give to my Foreman.
0715-             Internet call. Tabs open are:
·   Facebook
·   Trading account (six-pack,  chart, stock Quotes, Gainers & losers, ticker)
·   Trader’s forum
·   PSE website (Company Disclosure)
·   Bravorat blog
·   News website (yahoo.ph, Business Inquirer)
·   Others (sulit.com, yahoomail, youtube, google for trading/Investing methods)
0730-             Start Trading period (while munching either croissant/hotcake/cheesebread and a cup of espresso)
*Only few variety of bread prepared

Things I do during trading period
·   I review charts to analyze stocks probable trend. I enjoy it a lot.  
·   Put my screen to either gainers and losers page or six-pack presentation to see   any price action in my picks, and sometimes on ticker if available
·   Order settings when there is a need to buy and sell
·   Reading Company disclosures and Follow forums

0800-0805               Check around to have a situational awareness of the surroundings (5min)
0805-0830               Phone call to my family. Continue to observe Internet call e.i. monitoring stocks if necessary,  updating social news thru facebook, reading news, refresh list of disclosures, read forum, updating Bravorat blog, and reading interesting trading/investing methods
0830-0900               Final monitoring Trending movement on stocks is mostly evident at 9am.      
0900-                      Pizza time (since my company is Italian)
0915-1000               Review charts and check last prices. Read Forum, update my trading plan for the next trading day, if needed
1000-1030               Espresso time with Admin officer
1030-1215               Free timesituational awareness*
1220-1300               Lunch time
1300-1600               Free time* situational awareness*
1600-1700               Physical exercise. Basketball shooting on deck, music time, bonding time with my crew.
1700-1730               Personal Hygiene
1730-1900               Back to Office. Free time*
1900-1920               BBC news
1920-2000               Dinner time and bonding with my crew
2000-2100               Spiritual meditation
2100-2200               (While TV is tuned to BBC) Open laptop for review personal accounts if all is in control, check annual plans if we are still on the course, final checks for my notes on my trading plans for tomorrow
2200-Sleep             Prepare to visit slumber land. (Book reading) currently reading (2nd time) Art of War by Sun tzu.

*Free time defined as, I can do whatever I want to do. Most of the time I end up sitting on the computer for any readings which can help me boost my confidence in my trading and investing strategies. Reading Company Quarterly financial statement is one that is time consuming.

*Situational awareness defined as, in my position assumed I got to have awareness and control of what is going on around the workplace. My crew knows what to do but for any managerial decision and questions on technical level of safety I have to be prepared to take such responsibility in this case, be aware of what is currently going on to have an idea of what is there to decide and answer if situation demands.

Time check: 1830 (free time)

4 (na) komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

4 fuck sake, your life is boring!!
sobra yabang mo/!!

..hotcoconut............

bravorat ayon kay ...

oh, hotconut is here! yeah my life is boring indeed but can manage though...Thanks for not ignoring :-)

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

laki nang problema ni coolconut!nayayabangan kana niyan? yabang mo rin kasi.akala mo ikaw lang haha

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

baka na-CALATA yun bunkmate..yung tipong..bumagsak tlga tapos humukay pa sa lupa yung price ng stock picks,hehe,,