1.08.2013

Jan.8 snowman

Since most of my picks now are for long haul my monitoring is not that intensive. Not kinda following the price action on the ticker buying and selling for every opportunity spotted. My case now is just to fix my computer screen in the six pack page for checking my 6 selected picks time to time for any significant price movement I need to act upon.

All of them fairly move today- no significant changes on the price therefore there's nothing to do. Sitting tight and looking up in the sky were heavy falling of snow is so mesmerizing.

The sight of the snow was conducive to thinking many things..some of my crew went to make snowman while I stay on the sideline contemplating how to make the impossible to possible. 

It is 1 hour before my resting period and I haven't got any idea to make things possible..I am torn between prestige and practicality. 

...I think I better go out and help my friends make snowman possible 

Walang komento: