2.01.2013

Diamond



When the going gets bad, it's going to be too bad for me...
When the going gets right, it seems to be the way it should be...

You don't get the picture...maybe I don't get the picture either. If I have tried to, I really tried it very hard.. I am just good at making everything look easy. Stand, type, wait, reply, entertain someone, reply, call, reply, log, reply, reply, reply, reply... No problem, not busy...Mr. Work is the one disturbing...

It went wrong and we know it. But it's not me! It's the wrong doing, wrong interpretation, wrong focus. 
We should get rid of that and move on, or remind me to get rid of it..But don't try to get rid of me.

Maybe you don't..and maybe I am wrong to think of that way.
Everytime there is pain you can just avoid me, not talk me, or avoid me and go find to talk to or hug someone for comfort and find back your sanity. 

That leaves me alone here. Hanged! It feels like peeling my skin, shivering..just get over it, pls... I can't shine like a diamond forever...

...but crash me hard, and I will give more brilliance 

I cannot find comfort. Finding air when I need it is just too tight for me to breathe. I look around to find comfort and bring back composure but I see only equipment around. 
Can I talk to you for a minute, charts? 
Can I talk to you, radio? Please, I am alone..

If only I can  pay you to talk to me and give me company... Sorry, I just need someone, not someone, or something to talk to (?)... It is so unfair.  These things are not responding..

I think no one knows what it is like to be me. 
For sure they see what I am like to what I am projecting, of course.. and I am projecting it way too absurd.

They say time can heal. This is the other way around in this case. Time passing is a torture.
I would like to stop the time before moving on..coz I want to make it right when I start to run the time back. problem is someone else's has the button. I feel I am running out of time...

Can you hear me?  hello? hello? maybe it's the signal...hello? 
Line went dead 

just dial again.. to win you back, my c, my diamond  =)

Walang komento: