2.22.2013

Feb. 22- stocks update


Trend and sitting tight play:

ARA- up by 12% today. Second attempt to break 1.7 since 06feb but failed. I think such run like today could be decent and sustainable than taking it again to ceiling. Trend is up so nothing to worry.. Hold
My sitting tight is proving me right..

Fundamental:

SHNG- expecting any moment announcement of cash divs. I see that I am with stronghands now. No volume today (no trade). In addition, closing price at 52nd wk high 

SPC-  :-)

Technical:

bkd- wrong estimation. price at psyc support of 0.90.. break 30sma then I shall sell. Position is miniscule, only for practice to a certain approach to buying high fliers.. now a losing position. touching this is proving me wrong.. yet giving one last chance to prove myself right..

APC- break 0.80 then i will let go

Others: 

MARC- I got 30/60sma broken. The trend is down and may retest 1.70 again. A bad news on 4Q earnings may probably push this trend to a new bottom.


Disclosures:

PERC- PXP sold all shares to RCBC sec. PXP is top 2 stockholer of PERC. Consequently certain Dir Carlos Pablo resigned. 
Q: Who is the client behind RCBC?
Action to take: to wait for 4Q report, or ask around.

I-remit (I)- MOA with CPG
Action to take: monitoring I-remit technically.

Happy weekend everyone!

Walang komento: