2.25.2013

Feb.25- monitoring a stock is like growing a tree.


Stocks are also like trees. Nurturing a stock is the same application to growing a tree.  It is essential to watch them on its early stage of sprouting. To help nurture its growth you need a lot of care and monitoring, protecting them from adversities to growing. Now that it's showing its independence, the bark is rough, and ready to survive by itself I can already leave it to grow to its potential. I can sit tight and may not monitor its growth anymore..such is the analogy of ARA.

Showing new support on 1.70. The resistance became support. I can take out ARA from my monitoring henceforth...

Still caring for SHNG though. I pruned a little bit at 3.7+ and may use these leaves as fertilizer for it to grow robust and become like ARA (trend and liquidity) in the near future. I am working for SHNG to become a robust tree which someday I can take my eyes off and feel right while sitting and watching a hard tree growing.

kung dili motubo si shng, maaayo pa uli ko sa amo magpadayun magtanom ug mahogany =)

Walang komento: