2.06.2013

Feb.6 ARA


If ARA's trend is like that of EEI then I would have not taken out my capital
ARA has a unique trend that I have to respect, hence capital + small profit out. Allowing remaining profits to run where Batman would like to go today or the next...  
Sold at 1.69...naka tsamba intawn, kaluy-an.. 

the same drill to execute...

If I am wrong..
If I am right...

seeing the price action...the price retraced within the day to its 50% (1.4) even went to as low as 1.38 after reaching its intra day high 1.70

thing is i was not able to position at 1.4 for my "If I am wrong" option. I could have bot on that price if not for COL technical problem.. thanks anyway, I have to celebrate the gains than to regret on something else...

Now I wonder on the last minute the price had a momentum push.. 
So whether technically rally will still continue tomorrow is highly probable.

What is certain ARA said goodbye to 1 peso and made history today.. 
I have 200 SMA to convince me that the general trend is up.

----------------------------------
on the other hand,

Awaiting for PRIM's disclosure...

Walang komento: