3.09.2012

Confidence and a System




"One must have confidence and a system..." this is what I was told by my idol if I have to play good in stocks.


In every chosen path one must have someone to look up to. In my case, it is in stocks where I believe I will find my enormous wealth; and so I went out to find a great stock trader who is equipped with ideals I can follow.


I know for a fact that I am good at emulating =)


I play good in basketball and been into varsity in my whole student years. Up until I started going abroad, my life was in Basketball. Being good at the game was because I always look up to someone better than me- Michael Jordan.


Now that I shifted to another passion (in stocks), I have better chances to be good at it with the mentoring by my idol. Still, I am responsible of what I do, but knowing there is someone who can knock my head in time of doubt gives me a bit of assurance. Unlike Michael jordan who I can only see on TV and I can't even talk to him...


To all of you who wants to go to a certain destination, ask someone who is already there. Once you get to know how and practice it, I guess confidence will naturally be acquired. My system? as always, tagline of this blog: 


“Stocks are like cheese. The rat will work his way to grab a piece of the cheese with less to no harm.”  
He eats silently otherwise he'd be caught.

Walang komento: