3.15.2012

Re-evaluating my portfolio



PSEi
5,031.78
-19.21
0.38▼


Did a lot of trades today.  Red market, cut loss, whipsaw, ex date sell down, trade fees are the culprits on the significant drag of my portfolio amount.


I have to re-evaluate my porfolio in preparation of my long absence. I cannot trade actively once I go back to work. That means, I have to do away now from speculative, one day wonder, manipulative stocks. Instead put my money in what I deem "growth stocks". 


There were many stocks those on my radar went down today. 


TEL was sold down on ex date hence I add more my position.- OK


Marc corrected up to 6% and so i bought-OK


PNX went fine-OK


PERC victimized by a test sell but no worries-OK


Green was red =) OK


Significant move was adding more share on my LC-OK


OK- fitting my criteria to go long term.


I am ready to leave my stocks working for me.

Walang komento: