3.12.2012

Delisting of DGTL

I did not trade today, but my wife.

I went out for an official business. Therefore I asked my wife to watch over our portfolio and gave her particular instruction to sell AAA at a better price. As this is a speculation buy I can't forgive myself if price will drop without me to sell it. 
Better safe than sorry. However, my wife did an excellent sell execution with price near intraday high =) Good job!

While out from trading, my broker called me up. She asked me of my plans on DGTL shares. I bought DGTL shares the day it went down 15%. DGTL is about to be delisted and broker's concern to client is the share will no longer be tradeable. I frankly told her to leave it for good, 5-10 yrs perhaps. It says none tradeable but not worthless shares...I believe the entity of DGTL shall remain delisted from PSE but it will always be an option for re-enlistment in the future.

That means, should MVP (Manny V. Pangilinan) plans to put any of his subsidiary company to public, having DGTL for re enlisting can be an option. At what price? That is what I am speculating about.

For more info, please see the link:

For now, go to sleep my DGTL shares.

Trading plan:

-Monitor SCC and may add more courtesy of AAA funds. May sell when action weakens. Upcoming dividends is another catalyst.
-AP chart very seductive- Flag breakout. Ex date tomorrow Mar.13
-UBP support at 92. currently at 95.
-When all is quiet, shift more funds before TEL ex date. Mar.15 
 Rec.date Mar.20
-Re assessing MARC

Bouna notte a tutti!
 

Walang komento: