3.05.2012

Fly me to the moon...este Manila

PSEi
5030.58  +14.28 (0.2487%)

The barometer reading is very high and I feel uneasy. Yet seeing through the ticker I can ignore how high and low the index is going. The price action says game is on, while barometer says be cautious.

MARC went up to its 52nd wk high and showed convincing volume. Price action was my friend who was telling me not to sell for the moment. 
I did not add my position.

Enough with SMC sideways! sold all shares. So ironic to sleep when there is actions happening left and right =)

My heaviest position now is...ongoing with my accumulation. Clue: starts with P
Will disclose in appropriate time..naks, as if I have many readers here...

On my other P, (PNX) I doubled my position. Seen a breakout from 13. Stock dividend is yummy.

And to spice up more my tradings, as dictated in the price action, I bought again AAA. Fly me to the moon please. Lol

Sad thing is I will be flying to Manila and I won't be able to follow my picks  for that matter.

MARC, PNX, AAA and my P, carry on! 

2 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

may bumabasa naman. keep this up!!!

bravorat ayon kay ...

I will. Thanks =)