4.23.2012

China & Phil ships stand off- by Media



PSEi
5,163.090
6.63
0.13▲

I did not do any trades today. AAA and MARC held fairly while my other bets almost unchanged. 


New to my account is the dividends from TEL. 


TOday marked the evolution of COL online trading system. Ridiculous! I can't help but to just laugh at what is appearing before me...and I am more worried what would be the reaction of the many. I went back to my bed instead.


Raising funds to buy newly discovered stock to be a qualified candidate to become a premier company to its industry.


Brief research in the company will be released in appropriate time. =)




My thoughts on the China and Philippines stand off?


Media and perhaps few politicians is heightening the alleged tension on both Navy forces..Chinese Navy is intelligent, and so is the Philippines. They know what to do and they are not easily swayed by what media and politicians think about what is to happen.


Peaceful negotiation by both parties is always the option.

Walang komento: