4.16.2012

the will to trade


PSEi
5,117.460
20.16
0.40▲


It's 7:30am (DST) here in Italy. Noon time trading has just resumed in Phil. My newly loaded TIM internet connection did not work! 
Ahhhh you know how it feels...


Immediately I skipped in my jogging wear and went out to the street as fast as  I could. to enjoy my run, I put on my monster beats..

I should run like hell when AAA is just about to give me a surprise anytime...
Plan was to sell at 4.0


I should run like hell when PHES is also showing selling pressure...but not convincing for me to sell yet.
Plan was just to enjoy the thrill watching the price action. 


There was my gtc for MARC at 3.37. Already bought at 3.41...by the way  I reentered again. support must be somewhere below, hmm 3.33.. but having entered is a joy ride when trend is very evident. I will not miss this ride.


I came to the store 15min before it will open. 
You know how it feels...the trading is going while I cannot do anything.
Eventually I had my time. Time to ask and argue of this unacceptable service...
huh! If I bought it on saturday, activation will be anytime on MOnday. 
So I ran back to my room like hell.


It's now Run off...
I checked my portfolio...All is well.
MARC ate up my gtc at 3.37 =)
AAA did go down to 3.95 otherwise I would have sold it as planned. Now sits somewhere in the "controlled support"
PHES as I said, nothing to do. just awaiting for her surprise.


Another surprise..Got my first comment on my blog =)


I can confidently say, 
BOUN GIORNO A TUTTI! 
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Walang komento: