4.25.2012

My exit in the backdoor



 PSEi   5,204.84   35.24   0.6817  


It was all green! 
One by one I typed in my bets in the quote board to see how they are doing. And one after the other they gave me each a blow. 
LC-MARC-PNX-UPM, ahhh they were red at the time I checked them (sigh). I went on to check instead the Gainers/Losers section.


I found my exit in the backdoor. When they were coming, I exited.


AAA!


Finally. My plan states that once positive, get out...And so I sold. 
Part of me said, backdoor! the other, better find an exit!
Modest gains enough to add 11 more cloth diapers for my baby =)


MARC 


my support is 3.58 but i didn't do anything when it was hovering on 3.64 level. Suddenly it went to 3.58 and even touching 3.55 same time when LC rallied. I quickly put my bid on 3.58 when MARC was already back to 3.61 and slowly climbing back to 3.64. Bid cancelled.
In this case, fund is free =) 
No worries MARC. You did fairly well.


Fresh funds available.
PHES was attractive.
In a way that it is now bobbing somewhere in my support, 0.75 (see phes chart blog entry)
When all was green, phes was red. Already disliked by many, and the forces are not looking. Seems to fit again to my system:
Attack when no one is looking...


Bought phes at 0.75
support 0.69-0.70 (sell when broken)
Sell 0.97


buy back 1.10---sell to where it may arrive


Should the plan be ok, funds to use for my 'premier company'
will disclose in appropriate time...















Walang komento: