4.13.2012

Nokor rocket launch

Refering to the chart of MARC it is poise to draw again an identical pattern. On its third pennant formation there is a high probability it will go up and surpass recent high of 3.52

BUT I sold MARC near intraday high.

Just because of the failed Nokor rocket launch seemed to have given it away for this run. I know nothing on Monday. Profit is profit.

Gains enough to cover my temporary paper loss in PHES.

Fresh funds now to eat more shares of PHES should it drop to support IMO at around 0.75 (actually denial at 0.72) but of course I am hoping it won't reach there. AAA is enough for my, I say again, temporary paper loss.

A breakout of 1.00 for phes is a buy.

let's deal first on its impending breakdown.

...my picks moved like the Nokor rockets. Anyways...


Have a good weekend.



Walang komento: