4.22.2012

JOBS




My impression of jobs are simply an investment vehicle. I can ride on and come down anytime I want to. Having said that I can ride for a long or short time. If I have to associate my job like that of a stock movement, nowadays with all of what is happening now, going long term may be unwise...but this is only me saying.


There is a more heavy reason why I decided to give up my monthly 200kphp salary for a home base hobby- this could also be my interim job. BUT The reason I will leave my present job is to attend to my most valuable asset- My family.


Yes, you heard it right, I just quit from my lucrative job. I have thought about it and would certainly leave everyone dumbfounded.
Of course, everything happens for a reason. It is not natural and not good for something to transpire without any valid and good reason at all- Natural law


I expected to be bombarded with criticism but to my surprise many of them extended their hands for compliment. Without hearing much from their words, I can see from their faces the eagerness to do the same- to come home for good. One Manager even confided me that he planned the same long since but it would be already impossible when he is already old. The most astonishing share I got was from my boss. He said, he left the industry 4 times. One time, he was out for nine years but eventually came back. It was to him I asked for an advice if I can hand my resignation. Of all the reasons I said, he agreed the most to one- We only have one life.


Indeed one life to enjoy to what we want to do in life. I was not born to make a lot of money. I was born to live the life fullest in what I believe I would enjoy and love. The three must be balance: Family, Income and life. We cannot focus only to one. Either one is up and the other is down or no progress. We will have to work it out to check at them all the time. So it is but natural we jump from these three from time to time. Now this thought always bother me, 'too much work, less family and life'


So leaving my most lucrative job is my best decision-


To solve the evident problem (jobs) I go home and look for something to get my source of income- of my own choice and preference and where I am happy. I will have my family within my reach and can get life whenever I want to- What more on earth I can ask for! The three now will be more likely in balance.


Jobs is like a stock. And in stocks, long term does not apply all the time. I can go in and out and can even get a time to attend to more important things anytime I want. Now that's Family, income and life! 


God bless

3 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

wow!! believe din naman ako sa iyo, i never thought that you are working outside of philippines, but when i backread some of your post, sa italy ka pala nag work.
I've been planning to retire 3 years ago na, but then takot ako kasi mawalan na ng income and i am not earning much in stock. i am not ready, period. takot ako, period. tsk, nakakainggit ka.

bravorat ayon kay ...

may takot din naman ako bro lalo na may baby pa naman ako ngayon. pro iv got to try. I come home to find my pump to get my unlimited resources of water(income). Diba ang pump need lang nang few liters of water pang primer bago bumuhos ang tubig? I have enough 'liters' to try to pump out the water(income).Pump means business to build.. the timing is good for me to realize my preferred life. like I said, going abroad is my investment vehicle, just to gather enough liters of water and to fuel my vision.if we don't know what's enough, then we can't stop. my view in life talaga is to balance the 3 Family,Income and Life. And I can only achieve that in my home =)
thanks for dropping . Good day

bittergourd ayon kay ...

"if we don't know what's enough, then we can't stop"---TRUE!

dream, then take action. do what you have to do while you're still young. don't let fear hold you down. if you fail, you can always go back coz you're still young, still marketable, still in demand. but if you put off doing the things you want to do, you might not get another chance to do it. strike while the iron is hot.