4.18.2012

Rest in PHES



PSEi
5,186.200
28.92
0.56▲



Price of PHES went down to as low as 0.72 and as I have imposed, this is my signal to sell. So I let go all my shares despite a BIG loss. I have to stick to my plan. 


If it goes for a reversal I would of course regret. BUT plan is plan. PHES did not fit my planning strategy. Then bravorat went to see for another cheese around.


Fresh funds from PHES were now just in time to jump in to add more MARC and become now my heaviest position next to my time bomb PERC. I was able to get in at 3.61. whooh it seems I am getting better in fishing the bottom prices. These kind of moves make me smart. 
While memory of phes makes me stupid..would make me even more stupid should it go back to its previous highs. I will be happy for the others...moving on


Why MARC?


Chart wise, the 2 yr chart interprets that investors have just started to realize the company's value. trend going up. Even for short term, through 3-month period, it is still in the uptrend line.


What caught my attention!
House 338 Philippine Equity Partn hoarded 3.2M shares (12Mphp) for today, without selling.
They have been hoarding shares over a month now. 


Since Mar.12
PEP no selling with 15M shares
FMS with 15M shares
UBS no selling with 8M shares


MARCh fever is extended and will be for a long haul! =)
Caveat






Walang komento: