6.11.2012

feels like a teen guru

While watching the ticker, a friend of mine suddenly pop a msg in fb.
What's a good pick for today?
Early period of trading, I saw a series of transaction made by a sole firm on AAA- seems attractive to me (my analysis based on ticker)
Made an intraday day high of 5.24 but pulled back as low as 5.
With that question challenged by my friend, I transformed myself into a self proclaim guru for that matter- risking his money and trust. All instructions given was according to my style of trading.

-Buy AAA it will shoot in the afternoon trade. At the moment, Ask side is at 4.98, grab it. (with conviction!)
And so he bought.

*When do I sell?
-Intraday high is 5.24. If it breaks higher than 5.24, buy more. Should the price remains below 5.24 before the day ends, sell it. Cut loss 4.8.

He responded positively.

A msg pop. " *for my water bill already =)"
- hold a little more.

msg pop again few minutes later, " *for my electric bill"
-at 5.15 staying for a while, I gave him the option. Sell now to ensure payment on your bill or risk losing it waiting for 5.24.

5.24 reached...astonishingly, it stood on that price unsure whether it breaks away or collapse.

A msg pop. "*sold 5.24"
- A sigh of relief. feels like a guru

-I enticingly asked don't you like to buy a new phone?
*fear sets in J
-Good. Congrats.

He offered to buy a coffee some time if I'm free.

I reclined on my couch to ponder what just happened. 
It looks as though it was wise of me, but what's stupid is I didn't even buy AAA.

Stop the mouth. Do it!!!

Walang komento: