6.06.2012

a visit

After a terrible trading session with CAL I conceded and went to downtown to get an air, though polluted.
I lose 4 times what I have earned from CAL a day ago. I now moved on...


Instead I worked on to settle my titling of my unit with ELI. Finally after 4 yrs since my investment with ELI I have affixed my signature for the last process of titling of my unit. Praise God! I can say I fully control my condo unit. Note that I say control, not own...The Government own all real estate. I only have the full control. 
If you want to understand more, try to ignore the tax payment. Then you will know who really owns your real estate.


Right after from ELI I went to drop by MARC office at Citibank tower to get a pass for the upcoming ASM on June 29. I do not know what to assure myself for a seat at the Annual stockholders' Meeting since this will be my first time to attend. A lady entertained our presence and surprisingly she is also with FM. And there goes our chika moments...Talking about stocks is very vibrant and interesting. As if we don't run out to say something about stocks. 
About MARC...hmmm operational and sound company. My company =) (I can say that) is in contract with Dunfeng for 3 yrs supply of 1M WMT of nickel. The lady said, there are many Chinese coming to their office asking for Nickel supply. My company is primarily prioritizing the supply to Dunfeng and any excess of the required amount to Dunfeng will be cater to other client. The demand is good. The company is good.
To cut the info short, everything we talked about are on their reports.


I didn't miss to take a picture of my wife and baby on the desk where the name Marcventures appears on the background.


on the side note, I bought LC at 1.29..now lowering my ep to 1.45..at least




A close friend msg me:


is lc still a good buy by 2m?


My reply:


in my opinion LC will remain a growth stock, hence a long term position. GF  FTAA is still pending. thereafter, will add 20% Goldfield's acquisition on FSE, total 60%..that means, a transaction of 1.6Bphp already paid...so I will bet my thousands na, if they are serious not to waste billions already invested. if all goes insane, il lose thousands, they will lose billions...hindi naman ata kami nglolokohan dito. so in that angle alone, they are serious to acquire FSE from LC and make it a world class mining.


Have a good day everyone.

Walang komento: