6.19.2012

Game of trades

At 4pm I decided to give myself a break and went to scan my DVD collections for a movie. A familiar title caught my eyes, 'Game of thrones'. I never knew I have this already for 5 months. Slipped it through and ready for the season 1. 
To my couch!
No trades executed today.

I posted though 9.2 in CAL but it went lowest only at 10.2.
MARC was showing a selldown by breaking 2.4 level and even went to reach a 2.35 intraday low but manage to climb up to a fairly 2.45 at the close. I have nothing more to say on my standing in MARC unless I get info in the coming ASM.

LC for me is showing a breakout from a descending channel:

Still awaiting for FTAA approval and should boost the confidence of investors to buy in LC



SGI Solid Group, Inc.
cup and handle formation

Above 1.5 is a confirmed breakout with volume






Caveat Emptor

I'm on the 4th episode on Game of thrones..Tomorrow there are games excitingly to watch. NBA games and the game of trades.


Walang komento: