6.12.2012

Independence day

I had most of the time this day contemplating on what avenues of investment, other than stocks, to put my money in. It's not that easy when I am expecting a return as quick as I get in stocks. 
To start of, there is AFPSLAI cca account that gives out  18% annual yield or 4.5% per quarter! Better than saving deposit. What is holding me up is the liquidity...
I should go to inquire to my father about this.


Secondly, the lending business sprung up in my mind. 4% every bi-monthly? I have no experience. 
I should go to inquire my sister about this.


Thirdly, my ongoing plan of book rental business. 
I should start it now or lose my spirit.


I am getting anxious. This is the moment when options are getting nowhere but remain as options. It must be acted upon. 
This is what I get to choose to remain unemployed. 
Now, I have freedom to choose what I want to happen in my life.


I came across of a better definition of a RICH life.
"Rich life is doing what you want to do, when you want to do it, with who you want to do it with, without having to worry about money"


The last line strikes me. BUT it can be lessen or perhaps resolved, hence my options earlier mentioned. However, the rest of the conditions are already achieved courtesy of freedom.


Some day I will get there. Only certain now, and should expedite all I want, is the freedom I have regained!


It's independence day.

Walang komento: