6.26.2012

Many were called but few were talking

Been educating myself with this:


The further I read the more it is clearer to me that I am scarcely equip with accounting knowledge. More so it seems not enough to buoy my confidence in applying the basics in accounting in my choosing of a sound investment. 

True that Accounting knowledge is very valuable to business success. The more I understand accounting the more chances to detect success of a business hence the more I would understand to which stock I should invest in, for that matter.
 
I believe if I give some time to understand the needed points enough to help me distinguish good stock picks then I can fully back up my way of investing.

If one would ask if knowledge in accounting would have a more advantage in positioning in a good stock, then I shall definitely say it would help a lot.

But to make money in PSEi? Is somewhat a different story
 
The way I see what is happening at the moment in the PSEi, there are stocks on a mercurial rise with no fundamental explanation. That is not certainly a matter of impressive accounting that the company is having or about to release but the successful application of Marketing strategy of the few. May it be story telling in a forum or a show money attraction in the trades or a one-after-the-other buys attraction in the ticker - All of these boil down to Marketing. 
Accounting now falls as a rumor- a common mistake for an average investors, and this does not exclude me at some instance.

Many wants to jump in, but few already went out with profits. 

Many were called but few were talking.
The not-so-often PSEI trader way of successful money making.

Bouna notte

Walang komento: