6.21.2012

UCC

The Podium

Ground Level, The Podium
12 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
UCC Vienna Cafe 






This is where my friend treat me something to eat and drink- bill on him!

A sense of fulfillment is what I am having at the moment. This is what he had promised after some guidance I rendered during his trading sessions. I am proud of him because he knows how to listen- a key to facilitate understanding. 
He is going back abroad two days from now. Good luck to you, bunkmate.
Now I am searching for the next candidate to receive stock trading lessons from me. This is a kind of moment that I am also proud of myself. Sharing my understanding of the opportunities in stocks is entertaining for me, and a positive result in the trading activity gives a sense of fulfillment. 

Goal: looking forward for another UCC treat!

We talked about a lot of things...but more on stocks. 
One interesting topic which I brought up was our plan to pursue fund managing and invest it to diversified investment avenues; one of it is on stocks. We lingered for a while to think how to proceed...prepare business plan!
"Get me investors abroad, I said." 
Ladies and Gentlemen...my mouth =)

Back to reality, I will anticipate tomorrow's game 5 on NBA finals to be an exciting and heart pounding game, coupled with heat right down my throat for every shot attempts of OKC...Because I go for HEAT!
The Moment is In Heat

...and the Mining companies are holding their balls until the release of EO tomorrow as previously anticipated.





Walang komento: