11.22.2012

Nov. 22 ATN Holdings ASM

When I arrived at the venue the security guard told me that I have to leave my bag. One old man overheard it and started the commotion..and the area was filled with why before, why now... why everywhere?

After the old man whined to a certain organizer, they finally allowed bags inside. And we stormed our way in...

My eagerness to attend such meeting was to observe how ASM is conducted and of course to get vital information for my investing decision.

ASM points:

I presumed it was MR.NG since he held the mphone the longest. (they didn't put names on the panel) He was whispering his reports.

To my best of my understanding here are some info I can share:


Disclaimer:
These are only my honest interpretation from what has been discussed in the ASM. I do not claim accurateness of information.


-Fiscal year to change from 2nd thursday of July to any day 2nd week of Nov.
-slide showing numbers comparing 2012 to 2011. The number is not lying, 2012 decreased. Well, same numbers in the Quarterly reports
-Retained Earning shows it is able to give out 2% of stock dividends
-another slide showing a diagram of Renewable Energy for LBI (listing by Introduction to PSE) On Grid Solar PV projects
-Another slide 320 H land for Solar PV plant. In this slide Mr. Ng said, this will give ATN 40 years stable and steady cashflow.
-Another slide a photo with solar panels installed. I now asked myself, have they started? while estimating the area covered, solar panels should cover at least 2 hectares of land..Quite interesting. BUT I call someone's attention this time. I discreetly asked one lady if construction has really started...She said, that is only a sample photo of how solar panels look like...but the company is on negotiation..
NOw, what do you want me to say...I said, OK.

-Another slide a photo of Abdul Aziz of TBGI taken somewhere in middle east and a photo with Pres Aquino.

Here comes Lunch time...

Surprisingly, there were nurses, employees, and few from different walks of life whom I didn't see during the course of the meeting, where now on the queue for food. Well, the security guards didn't miss the feast...It's more fun!

I observed another thing...might be the reason why they disallow bags inside. 

I didn't leave empty handed coz I learned many things! on the other hand I am losing too much in my ATNB

I may not attend a free luncheon next year for that matter =)

Bouna Notte

Walang komento: