11.25.2012

Nov.26 stock updates for the week

Sold FJP for a decent profit last week. will need more fund for the next stock- as disclosed before.
" next stock" should give me still 10% upside. It has gone up 5% already. Previously looking forward for 15% but it has moved since...

Respecting technicals to complete my position.


PCKH-  momentarily sold my position to fund my grocery/shopping for this week. Filling up withdrawal form for that matter.

Action: Re-posting GTC buy at 7.40 - as disclosed before. I believe many will still check its 4Q earnings to cement yellow cab position as positive earning contributor to pckh..as my good friend suggested, this is for 2013.


Trading plans:

-Sold all WEB last Friday. bot again now at 13.50.. will be out this afternoon. I won't be able to monitor this.

-No plans on ATNB. I think I'm lost and out of control. To consider a longer horizon of positioning may buoy up some of hopes..




Walang komento: