11.15.2012

nov.15 3Q Financial statement for my picks

I was out for four (4) days for my maritime trainings in Cavite..I took Offshore Emergency Helideck Team Member (OEHTM) for the 2nd time. The latter is a pre requisite training to getting the Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer OHLO which I will take next week on the same place. 

Back in my crib with an investor mindset, I got 3 shot glasses of Blue Label to celebrate the completion of the training. Well I need to sedate myself before I read FS of my selected picks. 

Saw two of my picks went up (less volume though) LFM and PCKH. I presumed this is triggered by their improve 3Q earnings. After this short entry for this day I will start to read FS of my picks and come back with some analyses and will prepare my investing plans.

At the moment, MARC and FJP requested to PSE for extension to file form 17-Q (Quarterly Report)

Walang komento: