11.27.2012

Nov. 28 The next stock- PNX

The "next stock" I was referring to in my previous blog entries is PNX

Earnings:
1Q-190M 

2Q-15M
3Q-252M (Chelsea in the house)

Annualised earning: 610M
EPS 0.826

I may opt to get PE of PCOR at 13x for my target price

0.826x13= 10.74

However, I would want to "trade it with less to no harm"- bravorat tagline.

I would rather consider PE12x

0.826X12 = 9.9pesos

Chart wise 9.9 will be the resistance. I will simply post GTC sell order at 9.90

BUT
Fresh news just came up:
DOJ dismisses smuggling case vs Phoenix Petroleum

well it's a different thing now..once 9.9 is breached I will have to convince myself to double (should my account permits) my position for the next catalyst coming MARCh- the much awaited stock/cash dividend

I think this time is the right time to position considering good news around.


Tradings executed:
Sold WEb
Sold TEL
traded with no harm =)

bot PCOR

Caveat

Walang komento: