11.04.2012

Nov. 5 stock monitoring for this month

I am still here in Turkey and so excited now to go home again after one month out of the country..Every trading day, I had never missed to check on my picks on how they are doing. I have said before that I am opt to stay in investing mode due to my nature of work- I can't trade actively. So far so good...and it seems this system works well for me.

Since I left home...

LFM-is still waiting for declaration of divs..at the moment price is already below my purchase price..but price is already at PE8x..I consider this as support

REG-was quite a gain. left half of my position for divs..waiting to receive it on the 22nd of this month.

EG-left minimum board lot for my radar..in short, sold all out for a hefty gain.

FJP- always checking now an alert in my email for divs pay-out from my broker..divs is on the way to my account. Last week, it went up to 3.5 (35%+) only to settle somewhere on a safety speculative level from its psycho support held by trader/s with extra cash.

Eagle eye now on PRIM...here's why

thoughts on PRIM from previous blog entry

In 2 days time I'll be home soon...back to my active trading days..where time and days pass unnoticed..where there is more life and love around. 

Good luck..it's time to çıkış from here!
and giriş back to where I belong!!

note: 
çıkış- exit
giriş- entrance

*first words caught my eyes when I stood before Neomarine Mall in Tuzla, Turkey

Walang komento: