11.16.2012

Nov.17 Updated monitoring plans based on 3Q Reports

EG-   sold all 0.030 broken

PRIM
- They have until feb.6 2013 or company life is over. Ongoing efforts to find a white knight and the chances are getting slim.

action: continue monitor

LFM- I was looking forward to an improve income 60M for 3Q. voila! 88M
EPS now at 5.76 but I am bound to remain at conservative price PE8x and that is 46. Checking the current price, someone had already priced it in. However, a confused soul sold it down.  Buy it up baby! One more push and that is the announcement of dividend anytime soon..

If they are playing with LFM, I have RFM as my target with PE25x (same biz)..that will make LFM 144pesos!!!

Warning: very illiquid

action: not for sale. just keep for divs

PCKH- 3Q earning is not that attractive but rather expected. yellow cab is in the team.. PE remains at 20x and it reflects the current price at 8.50pesos.. still willing to buy below 7.40pesos.. waiting for a bigger picture in 2013. Expansion in the middle east ongoing.

action: add any price below 7.40pesos


REG-  Historic PE11x at 9M earnings and current price at 2.60 is fair. Not so liquid.

action: add any price below 2.08 (PE8x) a buying frenzy for me


FJP-  My note before was to check intently on the 3Q earnings. I am torn between two incentives...The gain from divs or gain from getting rid of it.
Bottomline, I will need funds for my next stock.
Current price 2.79 at PE28x..quite high but seems ok for me. Dividend yield is 5% at my aep.

In the meantime, FJP will have to ride with the technical first while the chart seems bullish.

action: monitor for technical play. MACD and STS is re-curving with increasing (not heavy) volume of buys


ATNb-  will be attending Annual Stockholder's Meeting come Nov. 22
looks like 3Q numbers of ATN is "improving"..lesser losses mean further preservation of retained earnings.

too deep to cutloss.

Legal issues still anchoring the progress for inside parties.

action: monitor for confirmation on change of trend.  

MARC-  Requested to PSE for an extension to file 3Q Report.

Bravorat is sniffing a good cheese to nibble. waiting for a better entry- respecting technicals although price now is good.

I have a conservative 15% upside to my target price based on the 3Q performance. I will disclose when I have completed my position.

Have a good weekend!

Walang komento: