2.12.2012

Common sense

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet"- Anonymous

--such quote is fitting during this heart's season =)

 
Tomorrow is another day. A new week and surprising events ahead
to digest.

I always remind myself that in choosing a stock, I must to have the strong reason why I will buy it. Whether it goes up or down the next minute, only to think about it going up in the long run is self reassuring- reaching my target price.

IMO, there is no exact way/procedure for everyone to follow on how to choose the right stock. There is only a strong conviction...and it is attained by investigation/research in seeking for your strongest WHY.
 
It is a common advise to safely invest in a company with earnings and from that earnings, we get a fair dividends respective to our number of shares.
But to know why and how the price moves cannot be limited to the latter knowledge. 

There is what we call market sentiments (demand), but I call it madness~~~

So one may think, how one can beat madness?

One should have...(please refer to the title).

 
I feel that I will have an exciting and fruitful weekdays ahead.

Walang komento: