2.14.2012

Happy Valentines day, MA

PSE 4,802.03 - 4,775.93
-26.10 

Don't frown because you never know who might be falling
in love with your smile.- Anonymous


But this day my face was showing a mix of frown and smile while watching the volatility. One minute I smile, the next I frown- This only applies to my short term traded stock I am monitoring. For my long term stocks, volatility shouldn't matter.

Frown when I just saw the breakout confirmation of MA reaching its 52nd wk high at 0.085cents. I put my money for trading purpose for the moment until price action can confirm significant development on their operation before I may consider to go for a long term...just like my conviction for LC.

I held MA for the reason that it's the 9th ranked stock of BPI UITF, still cheap at .069cents, and of course it's on the mining sector- which Philippines has abundant resources to exploit.

I sold MA a week ago, after holding it for a month. I have to shift funds to a more generous Phoenix Petroleum Philippines (PNX) @ 12.78php. The latter is giving out 50% stock dividends and 0.10cents per share soon (TBA). IF you held 50,000 shares on the record date, that entitles you to receive 25,000.
That simple...Now, if I want more than that, I hope the price goes up. I can later take out my capital, leave the shares from stock dividend for good, and that makes any return an infinite- capital free investment!


And there came my brief smile when I reentered MA today when it corrected down to 0.079 from as high as 0.085 on the early hours of trades. Brief when it stopped on that price level. See you tomorrow. Nonetheless, it gave me a 7.6% discount from intra day high.

On the other hand, watching the price of MA shooting up is not for me to regret. I sold MA before. This time,the run up gave me more confidence than before that the operation/program is proceeding as planned, and for this reason I bought MA the second time. 

My love to MA may be sweeter than the second time around.

Walang komento: