2.20.2012

a trader on server problem

4,880.71 4,943.84
+63.13

(short of 60+ points to reach history)

Dream as if you will gain forever, live as if you will lose it tomorrow. -bravorat

 
A worse thing that can happen to an online trader is to lose his internet connection. That just happened to me this morning. Our in-charge has yet to call our server in Milan to resolve the problem. The signal came back four hours after the close. Losing internet connection is so terrible. It is like watching a boxer without his coach.

Obviously, I was not able to trade.

Updates:
LC-  holding 60% core (up 5.9%). I don't know if I will add funds
ANS-up 4.4% ..discounting the upcoming dividend (0.25/share)
SMC-received dividend today!

CPG-unchanged. testing water after the block sale of 1.75php to meet PSE float level requirement. Give me more stability and confirmation of trend and I shall go long with you =)

"Wonder" stock & "Optimus" stock are in slumberland.


To disclose:

Wonder stock- ICT
Optimus stock- PRIMe 


Let's bring it on!

Walang komento: