2.17.2012

Evergreen...

PSE
4,766.57     4,880.71 
+114.14
All sectors are green
 
“The new mining policy will be a positive development for
the country in terms of attracting investors,” Jasareno said.
-Bloomberg

Despite the positive statement, I lightened up on my darling LC to finance
my purchase on the plummeting CPG-Century Property Group (-11%), now on trading halt. The particular aspect I am so attracted to CPG is their current MarketCap against other reputable property companies. It will catch up soon to at least twice its current MarCap, given their ongoing and upcoming high profile projects.

my broker must be so happy...I traded few times today =)

Sold all remaining shares (odd lots) of AAA, up 9.3%. It's getting hot!
Sold 40% core of LC- shifted funds to a sleeper stock. I call this stock "baby Optimus"

bought one stock for a 7% cash dividends. just a small position.

Breaking news:

Wonder stock has now established its price at 58. should it hold next week, I will fasten my seatbelt...ciao ciao

Walang komento: