2.21.2012

MARCh fever


PSEi
4,943.84 4,900.94
-42.90

As I had anticipated, correction of index is imminent should there be
an attempt to reach 5000 mark. Nonetheless, all went well.

bought again AAA- just to satisfy my fear of being left out should it fly to mars. I feel that having AAA is like having a high grade portfolio =)

Advisory:
ICT- taking off since breaking 58 level..barely touched 60ish, now at 59.5/share despite red market
PRIM- testing my patience but showed some volumes today.


My MARC is awesome. up by 6.8% and its gaining respect from fundamental investors.

As I have previously stated, this company is making a turnaround in profits
and they are in business! From their recent disclosure:



To see full disclosure please see below link:


The numbers speak for the company's performance after a year of operation.

MARC is now officially on my long term stocks, unless condition dictates otherwise.

Ciao ciao

Walang komento: