2.13.2012

A small fish watches the big fish

The recent released of BPI Odyssey HCF stock holdings widened my eyes- with a smile crossing my face. 

This UITF of BPI put investors' money into the fate of Lepanto Mining Corporation. BPI Odyssey HCF increased their LC holdings from 9.06% in December 2011 to 10.18% in January 2012. The increase of stake on Lepanto Mining Corporation simply means that BPI UITF fund managers sought a
stronger conviction this time that future is even brighter for this company, thus the increase of their stake.
By rank, LC is second to PX Philex mining Corporation with a stake of 10.31% of the total  BPI UITF domestic equities last December, and has increased now to 12.75% last January 2012.

UITF are instruments of Bank for investments. Pool of money from investors are invested on these selected stocks by fund managers. Seeing that they have increased their stake to these companies would simply give
a clue that Fund Managers certainly got a hold of vital information that I may have not known- I am just a small fish in this very big Oceanic Grand Order---

In this typical case, with loads of LC in my portfolio, It is more assuring than before to increase also my position in LC. Now I just
have to wait for the confirmation of this change of strategy by their fund managers.

For the record, I don't hold any UITF from any banks. I just hold stocks which those banks have invested in; courtesy of their good fund managers and insiders.

I get the full gains when the stocks goes up, not to mention also when there is dividends, and more importantly I can "cutloss" when the price plummets more than my losing margin percentage. If i can plainly say it, I will discourage
to invest in UITF should any of my friends ask for advice. You just make the Fund Managers happy to play with your money. If they lose on their stock picks then its for the account of their clientele. They even get fees!
Why not control and decide on what you are going to do with your money, or better yet, how you can make your money grow.

Especially to those who have SSS which I assumed all "tax payers", your money is also invested in stocks. Ask yourself, what if the stocks goes down in value? We can possibly see again the same scenario what had happened during US recession in 2008 where oldies crying over their pension wiped out without any knowledge how that just happened?
SSS in stocks? YES! check the Philex Mining Corporation stockholders link:


---ohhh too much. Ranked No.1 (this is only one of the many companies SSS is invested)

In this case, one may think to stop contributing to SSS when there is stock offering you exponential returns..wait, sit back and take a deep breath..Keep SSS contribution as it is. It is safe. 
As for my previous post, I'm only seeking my strong conviction why I have stopped contributing to SSS 3 years now. hahaha!
I just have to laugh at it, but I am more confident that I can grow my money more and may even bring it to the moon. Win or lose, I am responsible of my money =)

For this reason, rather apportioning my savings to SSS I go to invest where SSS is invested and as I said, getting the full benefit of the stock, for this matter, PX.  But I have much of LC, since PX owned 5% of LC...

I don't want to see myself crying and blaming the government should the stock plummet to worthlessness. I will only have to cry and blame myself and be able to get up on my feet  and can proudly say that I am responsible on my investments; not Government, Fund managers, or others, but myself.
wait...

What Have I just shared? ...should be the effect from shots of J&B.

To add more info about the stock going for another run-up soon, this is
its full week of range trading...watch out for a break out at 58. bouna notte

Walang komento: