2.19.2012

PSEi reaching 5000 mark

It's a gloomy Sunday and it's boring. 

Last Friday, PSEi reached its new high at 4880.71 (+114 points). Reaching 5000 mark is a history and I want to see it. Anything below is deemed normal. So everyone can guess that it may correct this Monday nearing lunch time or earlier. 
I hope I am wrong, coz all I wish is everything to go up- which, of course, is impossible =)

On a another note:

One of my friend had asked me if he has to buy a stock what will it be? 

I always ask the same question: Are you an investor or a trader?

If he can't choose between the two, I am always firm in advising someone to invest rather than to trade. This will also depend on one's knowledge, time, financial literacy, available funds, lifestyle, to mention a few..

and to ask the the ultimate question, what is your target on your money invested?
This is to know one's definition of "Enough"
Once achieved, stop. And don't think twice to celebrate the fruits. Spare some fruits as your fund to another investing. And in this manner, any gains from the fruit of your investment is what we can call now, infinite returns!
See, who doesn't want to have infinity in terms of gains!!!

If anyone wants to pass way beyond their definition of enough can face his worst enemy who all the time is ready to slap you awake of your dream. He can shatter all your profit in one blow. Please don't attempt to welcome Mr.Greed.

Once a profit, take action not lose it!

COme wednesday, I will be out for 2 days for a cross country trip.
I will have to prepare my portfolio in a way I can sleep well in the plane =)

Walang komento: