2.28.2012

Now I wonder

My wonder stock has not moved the way I had hoped for. The price actions prompted me to sell all my shares and had a plan to buy it back once the trend is determined, but not like the way I saw today's trade.

Sold ICT at near intraday low, nonetheless, I gained few thousands since I bought it at 53.
I will have to buy it back once it will convincingly break 60ish. Here's again my hind mind contemplating; I should have sold it at 60. But then again, no one can predict the absolute high- with a buyer. I am no rich stock operator.

Bought CEB Cebu Pacific Airlines. This stock did nothing since its IPO but down trending. At 65ish this is 50% discounted from its IPO price at 132/share last Oct. 2010.

Price being cheap against the IPO price was my primary factor before considering other aspects why I bought CEB.
In any case, safety margin is already impose should CEB continue to go down. Fundamental wise, CEB is promising.

As the Phil tourism new tag line, "It's more fun in the Philippines" the program targets millions more of tourists to come to Philippines.  Without saying, they come by plane =)

But this is only me speaking. This can be a potential lousy stock following SMC =)

BReaking news: 
SMC as per disclosure, news confirmation of source saying due diligence of PAL acquisition of 49% stake ($500M) deal is finished. Despite this catalyst market didn't react or no significant price action took place. I guess investors await for final announcement from SMC when they finally close the deal.

Sold all ANS. Bought it for dividends but I didn't wait for the record date. Hence, the gains from trading is already my dividends. Got concerned later on if there would be no buyer. 

BHI was
surprising today. Even interesting seeing once again a disclosure with pictures attached in an attempt to please investors. I can't help but criticize it as a desperate disclosure- yet again. I can't do anything for now with BHI---reason? A stock for trade became a long term. This is what we call, ipit big time.
Enjoy the pictures! click the link
Behold! pictures can answer thousands of questions =)


http://www2.pse.com.ph/html/disclosure/pdf/2012/pdf/dc2012-1635_BHI.pdf

Ciao ciao

Walang komento: