2.23.2012

Marry the stock

PSEi
4893 (-40.8) 0.83%
 
I was out of trading for 2 days. I had the chance to glimpse my portfolio in Dubai and all was still well. The next thingI knew upon checking it the second day, my picks were battered. Seeing ICT and PGOLD dropped again somewhere near to same level it had consolidated was disappointing. Now seeing from other stocks, they are speeding up ahead. Should I shift?

I was on a long queue for my domestic flight. On the other queue was a bit long but I observed that the progress was faster. There came the trader mentality in me assessing the situation to consider going instead for the faster long line. I lingered for a while to think which among the lines would give me the fastest time to reach the counter. The progress or (price action) of the other line showed convincing result for a faster target I was looking for- and so I shifted.

I arrived on the counter same time if I had remained on the other line. I took action yet if I will relate the picture to trading, I lose.
 
The first line made slow progress yet it should have given me peace of mind and somehow the target I was expecting- to reach the counter. The only
losing side on me is, if it were trading, i lose from fees through selling and buying in same manner I lose energy shifting
to the other line- Only my broker has gained from it.

For this matter, I shall remain with my picks. ICT, PGOLD, and my longest position on PERC.

I will share soon why I remained loyal to PERC. For the moment, let me savor my vaction with my family.

Ma ma ma marry, ma ma ma marry the stock.
ciao

Walang komento: